Let Chip and Sue help in your decision making process. Sue has lived in Columbus, Ohio nearly her whole life and Chip moved to Columbus from a small Ohio town when he began his College days at The Ohio State University. We successfully help many families from all over the United States (and the World) relocate to Columbus every year.
Known as a great place to live and raise a family, central Ohio is among the most stable metropolitan areas in the country-financially healthy, clean and well-managed. Since the mid 1940’s, Columbus is the only city that has grown consistently in the northeast quadrant of the United States. Columbus has grown from a small town to become the nation’s 16th largest city (675,045) and is the 33rd most populous metropolitan area (1,437,512) in the country.
The state capitol of Ohio, Columbus is ideally situated within a two and a half hour drive from any corner of the state. The Columbus Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) consists of seven counties: Franklin, Delaware, Licking, Fairfield, Madison and Pickaway. The MSA covers 3,146 miles in central Ohio and defines the Greater Columbus Labor Market.
Columbus is convenient to the entire U.S. market because of its 1,000 mile radius to 78 percent of the United States gross domestic product and more than 80 percent of Canada’s business activities.
Recognized worldwide for the large presence of progressive businesses in its economy and for its quality work force, the Greater Columbus area rates among the top five cities by numbers of innovative firms and the quality of the labor force by Fortune Magazine. Corporations with reputations for excellence such as CompuServe, Battelle Memorial Institute, Online Computer Library Center (OCLC), Chemical Abstracts Service, Nationwide Insurance, Wendy’s International, Worthington Industries, and The Limited all call Columbus home. Columbus is also home to The Ohio State University, central Ohio’s second-largest employer with an annual operating budget over $1.5 billion.
Chip and Sue are affiliated with Cendant Mobility, which is a relocation company responsible for more than 50% of the annual corporate moves. Cendant Mobility manages employee relocations for more than 1,700 client companies. Chip and Sue are accredited Cendant Buyer Brokers, representing the interests of the relocating employee and their families, throughout Central Ohio. Chip and Sue also are USAA approved Buyer specialists and have many happy relo buyers through USAA. They are also knowledgeable about relocation packages, company incentives, appraisals and how to deal with counselors when relocating.
As your Realtor representing you with relocating to Central Ohio, we provide the following services:
- Narrow down and locate subdivision, lot, price, plat and/or topographic information to meet your needs and wants
- Review and provide deed restrictions for various subdivisions, counties, townships, etc.
- Provide experienced professionalism when assisting clients in choosing a home site and/or neighborhood
- Provide information and/or information sources for schools (public, private and religious), child care, churches, synagogues, recreation, shopping, etc.
- Show builder’s spec and will build homes and resale properties, providing experience and background information regarding the contractors, neighborhoods, etc.
- Provide avenues with which to verify reputation and service aspects of the building companies and/or the appreciation of housing in the area
- Provide financing options (lot loans, constructions loans, end loans, bridge loans, loan assumptions, FHA and VA loans, whatever you need…we’ll find!)
- Provide lender, attorney, inspector, mover and insurance agent names and phone numbers for Buyer to “interview”
- Assist with Lot purchase
- Write and negotiate purchase offer/contract on client’s behalf
- Assist in general and/or specific selections on home – make recommendations based on our experience in new construction and resale homes
- Gather rental information if a “double move” is needed
- Provide “trailing spouse” help for locating employment opportunities
Moving out of the city or state? Let us give you a Realtor Recommendation!
Moving to our city? Check out our Community Links Page for information on the different areas that surround Columbus and then call or email us today for a FREE Relocation Package.